Hear Ye! Hear Ye! Hear Ye!
In accordance with our Parish By-Laws and Diocesan Canons, the Rector of Christ Church, Oberlin, officially gives notice for the 159th Annual Meeting of Christ Church, Oberlin, Sunday, January 25, 2015
This meeting will be held in the context of the Eucharist in the Jones Parish Hall beginning at 9:30 a.m.
There will be no 8:00 a.m. or 10:30 a.m. services on this day.
There will be no spiritual formation classes on this day, and childcare will be provided!
A continental breakfast will be provided beginning at 9:00 a.m.!
Come early and visit with the members of your parish vestry!
Sundays (September – May)
- Holy Eucharist at 8:00 and 10:30 a.m. Please join us for coffee, tea, and other refreshments immediately following the 10:30 service.
- Adult Spiritual Enrichment meets in the Anderson Parlor of the Jones Parish Hall at 9:15 a.m.
- Children’s Sunday School meets in the upper level, west side of the Jones Parish Hall beginning at 10:30 a.m. Children are encouraged to join in at the Eucharist.
- Nursery opens at 9:00 a.m. The nursery is located in the lower level of the Jones Parish Hall.
- Choir warm-up and rehearsal at 9:45 a.m. in the church.
Sundays in Summer (June – August)
- Holy Eucharist at 8:00 and 10:30 a.m.
- Nursery care is available beginning at 10:15 a.m.
- Please join us for Lemonade on the Lawn immediately following the 10:30 service.
- Morning Prayer is read every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday at 8:00 a.m. in the church.
- During the summer months Morning Prayer is read Tuesdays and Thursdays at 8:00 a.m. in the church.
- Holy Eucharist is offered on Wednesdays at 8:00 a.m. in the church.
- Choir practice is Thursdays from 7:30 to 8:45 p.m. We conclude each rehearsal by reading Compline.